Monday, May 25, 2009

I Got Caught! My Bad!



I Love My Boots! I love My Hat! I Love My Horse! I Love My Dog! And Most of All...









Yes, I will always be a goat roper. It even says it on my T-Shirt. I shaved the goat she needed some tanning lotion... no sunburn protection. Molly really gets sunburned. I hate to tie her when she's outside, there's always a chance she'll get hurt. So I quietly came in the house with her to get the sunburn stuff and my mom had the camera in her hand. Bingo, I got nailed. I did tell her the goat has lice all over her and they didn't come off when I washed her. Molly didn't even go to fair last year. Dang! Ivermectin works but she did come into the house with the bugs and you know what? I didn't get in trouble. My mom started laughing. Now, if my dad sees this blog....hahaha I'm too old to ground. I repent I won't do it again. I'll make mom come out and hand me the lotion.

The lice will crawl on you, but they are just for goats and will wash-off of "human beans." My mother made me write this.



OOPS! Don't Tell!

1 comments:

Breeda said...

Haha....love it! Busted!