Saturday, May 2, 2009

Super Saturday. Riding A Stallion, Workin' Sahara, Havin' CowGirl Fun, Enjoying All!


Workin' It! Workin' It!



Have I Ever Said, "I Love My Horse?"

Sahara and her new BFF, Leah!



My Horse, Sahara, is Becoming a Nun! Ha ha ha......Close! A DUN With a Darker Topline. More Precise: Golden Dunalino. This Just Shows How My Biology Class Figured-Out My Mare's Jeans, Genes and How It Applies My Life. "Dunalino" You can just "google" that....

Note To Me: I'm Tired & My Seater and Legs Hurt.


Please Remember To Turn The Volume Off My Player Before Starting The Video.

"A Real Stud!"

This is an Arabian Stallion, named Theo, and he really is a gentleman. He's sweet, obedient, and knows that he isn't the boss of himself, mom is. Ronda West owns him and she really has her horse well-trained in Western and English disciplines. Theo is teaching me! CowGirls ride Arabs. How 'bout that Kentucky Derby? Yee Ha! 6+ lenghts, The odds were 50 to one! I love it! Real Cowboys know a good horse!




Dun Done For The Day!

3 comments:

Breeda said...

You look like you are having so much fun. You are so cute! and I am loving your brown hair....very pretty!

jenkinsfamliypost said...

looks like a great day!

Susan said...

That whole experience was fun, huh? I saw you giggling the whole time you were on Theo! Flashly stallion, beautiful girl!