Monday, May 18, 2009

What Do I Do When I Have To Wait? Fight With My Sister

Sometimes being the youngest really stinks and yes, I don't "get-it" I'm just working on being who I am, and who I want to be. My life is not easy...like you think. I'm also not Tressa, I'm just me... and I have the lots of parts all of my sisters, who helped raise me. If I'm showing attitude...like spunk, where the heck did I get that?


Make-up, contacts, aaahhh...not me? Unfortunately, summer doesn't have an outline. I need order! Me..."Choose The Right." The different way... I need to "make-up" another way...

I'm really Sorry.


Don't hate me 'cuz I'm beautiful, actually "The Spoiled Sister" or "SS"....I'm Pink and completely Miss Underztood! Maybe I can take it? Be Soft ... I Love You, Mean It! Always

2 comments:

Susan said...

You are so beautiful with the hair you were blessed with. Please just let those blond roots grow out. That might be a cool look. Kinda' reverse emo style. I do like your make-up, but I know your style. It's corral cleaning dust, bass or trout hands, and goat milk and chlorine bleach, as your perfume.

Sorry that Marnie doesn't read your blog. I know that you guys have got to go punch it out in the front grass. I'll film it and you guys will laugh about it later. Nevermind...that isn't a good idea. Random.

Let me see...I envy your blond hair and don't understand, cutie. Except you have that "inner tressa" lymi mom

jenkinsfamliypost said...

i always read kielys blog and i comment too. i love the blue contacts. are they for real? lets not fight anymore! i will work on it will you? i love you