Monday, July 27, 2009

We Had a Party With The Nieces and Nephews and Yes, The Whole Family

The Watson's are visiting from Arkansas. My brother-in-law works for Schlumberger as a special technician in Conway. My sister and family live Mayflower near Conway and near Toad Suck, Skunk Hallow, and Pickles Gap. lol Twenty miles away is Little Rock and they have Alligators there.

Bree, My Sister

Chip, my brother-in-law


Charlie, my baby nephew


Jane, my little Arkie niece

Party time!
We watched "Happy Feet" on the Big Projection Screen






2 comments:

Susan said...

Sorry about the puppy this evening. I know you were really upset.

Wish I had taken a picture of everyone there at a group. I took one here and one there. I'll do it again. Let's have another party! lymi Mom

jenkinsfamliypost said...

FUN NIGHT! Thanks for putting it together. You ROCK