Wednesday, August 19, 2009

"SD card where are you?"


Well I have been thinking really hard about what I should blog about because, my life has actually been pretty full of exciting events. Bad news though. I missed placed aka mom *cough* *cough* messed with my pictures and put the SD card some where that only the big man up stairs knows. SOOO... with time I will have pictures and all up here from fair. I got a new camera. So I got some really AWESOME shots of the rodeo as well as JFB things.

1 comments:

Susan said...

Kiely I'm sorry--I really thought the leather case was yours.

You did warn me about blogging about my dumb brain...ask Dustin if he forced me to go back and lay-down...honestly, I would have looked all night.

I'm a mess with or without pain killers.

I do have half of them saved in your scrapbook folder on "F" drive Seagate folder under "Scrap books" I even sized them for you.

Sorry about your bad day ... you took your friend to the dr, me to the dr, helped with Tatum at the dr.and Randy to the Dr. Your horse bites lil' Kenna--I'm sorry she did that for the 1st time...and the worse thing of all the college drops your classes because we didn't give you the money in time. And even then ... you made Dustin's and family, and my dinner.

The pictures were so important to you..I will find the disk, promise. lymi mom

Me... losing the pictures, was the last straw, huh?